Facebook Twitter Instagram RSS Feed

DIY Better For Your Skin Hand Sanitizer

Hand Sanitizer | The Dabblist

I found this wonderful post for homemade hand sanitizer over at thedabblist.com.  I'm a sucker for anything that will help out my skin.... and with all the germs and colds going around at work lately, I've been using tons of commercial hand sanitizer, and it's stripping my hands almost raw.  I found this recipe and cannot wait to try it!!
Ingredients
1 oz water
1 oz vodka
1 tsp aloe vera gel
1/2 tsp. vegetable glycerin

I'm making a list now to make this, and some other products (lip gloss, homemade deodorant, etc.) and I will try and post the recipes that I use for them all.  I'm also making homemade cleaning products in an effort to dispel all possible chemicals from my house.  :)  Lets see how well the DH does with THAT. LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment