Facebook Twitter Instagram RSS Feed

My Holiday Break 2014

Good morning!

I woke up this morning to SNOW!!  Hooray!  I know a lot of people do not like snow, but it's a necessary thing for Mother Nature to do, and I know that without a pretty cold winter, the garden is going to be MURDER to keep bugs out of organically.  And I really need the squash bug from last year to die!!

Over the holiday break from work, I did a LOT of cleaning, I got some great gifts from my family and friends, and I got some crafting done.

Here is the hanging pot rack complete with the Emeril pans that my DH got me for Christmas.  I love the stainless steel, and the best part: these babies are oven safe up to 500 degrees!!  I can now make skillet chicken parmesan and actually finish it off with the broiler. 


I also have a new fridge sitting in the garage just waiting for me to gut the kitchen so I can bring it inside.  It's a 4 door Kenmore.  I've now got an awesome French door refrigerator, with a separate crisper drawer and a freezer drawer with 3 inserts.  It's just amazing!!  But, it's too wide for the space, so I'm ripping out the upper & lower cabinet to replace with narrower ones.  I'm going to repurpose the old cabinets into an island. :)  I'll make sure I post pics of my progress. 


And my crafting...

I appliqued these newborn-3 mo. onesies.  They are available to purchase in my Etsy store.


And I made this super cute owl fabric rag quilt too!!  This was a very fun project, so I just know I will be making more of these!  This is also available in my Etsy store.



Hope your holidays were wonderful too!


0 comments:

Post a Comment