Facebook Twitter Instagram RSS Feed

Top 5 Crafting Pins: Week of 12-1-2014

 I am a TOTAL Pinterest addict....
sometimes I think that there should be a 12 Step Program because of this site!  LOL
And then they gave us an app for our phones.... WHAT were they thinking???

I find the best ideas on Pinterest each and every day.  I've done some of them, but I'm going to be working more on crafting and other projects since winter is officially here and outdoor things are just too cold. Can't dig a hole in frozen ground, now can ya?

Here are my 5 favorite crafty pins from this past week.  Make sure you stop by my boards and find some of your own favorites!!

Check back tomorrow for my Top 5 Recipes of the week!!

This little gem looks like so much fun to make... and to load up with things.  I see tons of ways to use this as storage, as gift containers, and I'm sure once I have a few in my hands I will find tons of ways to use these!

Where in the devil has this been hiding my entire life??  I'm forever trying to grab things out of drawers, laying them down in front of me and then dropping or simply losing them. (Yes, when they are staring me in the face.  I know I'm not the only one!)  I have visions of seam rippers and scissors, all within reach and organized so that I can actually sew instead of finding supplies!

This pin is kind of a fibber, as there is no free pattern or tutorial to be found.  But the concept is awesome, and I'm planning on taking a general bib pattern and altering it to this.  Give me some cute fabric, some terrycloth or flannel for lining and some bias tape, and I'm sure I can get this done.  Make sure if you try to let me know how it turns out.  Send me a picture or two- I love seeing what fabric and alterations everyone makes!

I'm a sucker for Christmas decorations; especially snowmen.  I just HAVE to make this.  I've been looking at it trying to think of the best way to add lights to brighten it up.  I also don't want people to not be able to see it in the dark, considering it's dark at around 4:30p around here!!

This seems like a no-brainer.  Heck, I saw this and thought, "Why have I never thought of doing this?"  Talk about a smack in the forehead moment!!
But this has so many possibilities that I just have to try it.  And sheet sets are getting SO Expensive!!  I would love to be able to make my own sets with fabric I adore!

I hope you love these pins as much as I do!  Have your own favorites for the week?  I would love to see them!!  Leave me a comment with a link to your Pinterest boards so I can follow you!!  Maybe one of your pins will become one of my favorites!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment