Facebook Twitter Instagram RSS Feed

Shawshank Redemption 20th Anniversary!!

I'm a HUGE fan of Shawshank Redemption.  Not only was the movie awesome, but it helps that the filming area is not too far away from my hometown.  Yep, the actors hung out in my old stomping grounds!!  That in itself is pretty awesome. 

So.... I didn't realize this, but 2014 marks the 20th anniversary of the movie!!
And the Mansfield & Richland County Convention & Visitors Bureau and having an entire summer and weekend devoted to it!!

A celebration weekend of the blockbuster movie The Shawshank Redemption for fans, celebrities and movie extras!  The 20th Anniversary will be held August 29, 30, 31, 2014 with events and tours taking place in Mansfield, Ashland and Upper Sandusky, Ohio. 



Want to join me for this awesome event??
Get more info HERE.


Want more to do in Ohio while you are here?  Check out The Travelling Praters blog post: The Ultimate Bucket List for Ohio here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment