Facebook Twitter Instagram RSS Feed

Free Ebooks: 4/10/2014- and more!!

 Yes, you have found the FREE ebook post for today, but I wanted to chat a little about what's going on here on my Little Lyon Farm. :)

First off, my onions, broccoli, carrots, catnip & parsley are doing AWESOME in their winter sowing containers.  I'm soooo excited for planting season that I can barely contain myself!!  I also received an AeroGarden from my WONDERFUL hubby for my birthday, and the herbs I have growing in that are RoCKing!!  The fun is going to be when I can transplant those into soil and into the greenhouse so I can start all the garden seeds in the AeroGarden .  The packaging states that they should sprout in only 4 weeks... so I'm hoping to get everything transplanted this weekend and the starts in there and going and ready for May 17th!!  

One of my rhubarb roots actually came back!  I thought for sure last year that the darned squirrels or rabbits had gotten ahold of all of them, but nope.  Here the little bugger is!!


I've finally found the way that I want my tiny house to look once I get things going on it.  This is what I want..


However, the picture shows a 24' gooseneck trailer.  I'm thinking that the gooseneck isn't a viable option for me, so I'm just adjusting the floorplan to suit me.  Also, I'm aiming for only a 20' trailer.  24' is just too costly and I think would be too big for what I'm going for.  I'm trying to scale down, and I think even 24' would be more space for more stuff that I just don't need.


And... as promised...

*Please verify that the books you choose are still FREE at time of purchase.  I can only verify the FREE price at time of publishing this blog. Amazon reserves the right to change their prices at any time without notice. Thank you and enjoy!*




 




 


 

 

 


 





 

 

 


Fiction

   

 

 

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment