Facebook Twitter Instagram RSS Feed

External Blog Find: Home Remedies for Earaches at Common Sense Home

Cold and flu season is upon us, and I adamantly refuse to get a flu shot this year (even if my insurance actually pays me to get it) after all the icky-ness that I have found that is it them.  I'm still seriously annoyed that our insurance pushes for us to get them universally- even though according to the CDC, those with a compromised immune system are NOT recommended to get it.  Uhm, hello?? My DH has Crohn's disease, and is on Remicade to keep it in remission.  That medication itself compromises the immune system, not to mention the chronic illness he has.  Leave it to insurance companies to lump us into one big group.  "What's good for the masses" mentality at it's finest.

So, I was reading through my email this morning, and came across this article about home remedies for earaches.  I like this kind of medicine way better than pumping my body full of chemicals when I have no idea what the long term effects with be.


Make sure you check out the Home Remedies for Earaches post at Common Sense Home and take a few minutes to investigate more of the site.  It's a great one!!

Have a GREAT day!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment