Facebook Twitter Instagram RSS Feed

My Weekly Update: 2-8-2014


We have been having a GREAT winter!!  I know a lot of people do not agree with me, but I love snow.  I know in my arguments about winter I come across a bit harsh with my opinions, but the cold and snow will make the summer so much better for my garden!  This is freezing and killing so many bugs that will destroy the fruits of my labor.  And besides....
it's so PRETTY!!
A lot has been going on in my house, project wise also.  I made a very cute denim Ohio State apron (which has sold!) and a Michigan gardening apron (also sold before I remembered that I hadn't taken a picture of it yet. LOL),

and my beautiful woven paper purse!!  It's all made out of magazine pages, individually laminated and folded and then stitched together into this cute 15x8.5" purse!!  I even added velcro closures!  (BTW, this isn't sold yet so if you are interested, comment or email me.)


I'm also REALLY excited that my new elliptical has arrived and that my DH put it together for me!!  It's absolutely amazing!!  It's like getting to the YMCA but without waiting on them to open at 5a (and I like to work out at home before work and still have time to shower and fix breakfast without feeling rushed for time), and maybe after work also, depending upon other projects.


0 comments:

Post a Comment